.

[ brekkie ]

HAPPY MONDAY everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend. Mine was fairly quiet but we did do one of my favourite things ~ go out for breakfast. This time we chose The Lime Tree Cafe which is unexpectedly connected to the Mini dealer...



I love the simple, industrial feel of it ~ concrete floors, rough wood on the walls, chalkboard menus...




the steel kitchen utensil shapes on the planked walls...


and my favourite ~ the "pot" lights...





we had delicious cappuccinos...




and ordered eggs on toast...




which quickly became this when I slathered it with sugar-free jam...



and what better way to finish off breakfast, than with a browse around the Mini showroom...





hmmm... how about a sleek new Coupé?


love the upholstery...


or maybe a sexy Roadster?



Either one would be fine with me! I do miss my Mini that I had to give up before we moved to Ireland...


someday Mini, someday...

lisa